Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Randomness of Honey The DOG!!!

Questions from Honey..................................
Q: Honey doesn't  like cayenne pepper. If so, why does Honey like wasabi peas?
A: I don't really know. But Honey told me, "I just have different tastes. I don't want not very spicy spice. I like wasabi peas and nobody can stop me from eating wasabi-flavored things!"
Yes, that's what pup said.
 Randomness...............................................
CAN YOU BELIEVE.......................
Honey was once a seventeen lb. pup and now she's 70 pounds! How did Honey do this in ten months? I'll leave you to figure that out.


"There might be good dogs in the world, but, fortunately, I am not one of them." -Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! We love comments!